Where/What's the xorg configurator?

I just installed Lenny for the first time on a system with GeForce4 MX4000
AGP. X is coming up on nv driver in 800x600. KControl provides no option to
up resolution from 800x600 that I can find, nor am I able to spot anything
else in the KDE menu system for X configuration. Krandrtray tops out at
800x600 too. http://wiki.debian.org/ConfigureX doesn't seem up to date or any
help in finding how to configure X/display card/display. dpkg-reconfigure
xserver-xorg asked no questions related to resolution. How do I get a good
xorg.conf without manually editing it?
--
"He who works his land will have abundant food, but the
one who chases fantasies will have his fill of poverty."

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/