Re: Microsoft Virtual Earth-based apps not working

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 03:12:24PM -0400, Eric Gerlach wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I'm having some trouble using Microsoft Virtual Earth-based apps like:
>
> http://www.realtor.ca/
> http://192.237.29.245/hastinfoweb/ (my local transit planning site)
>
> The little flags on the maps don't show up.
>
> Is anyone else having this problem?  Or is it just me?

this is an old post, and i think things work with firefox now,
but if you're using Iceweasel, VE might be confused by the agent
string:
  http://www.viavirtualearth.com/wiki/Firefox2.ashx

this should help you change the user agent string to match
firefox.  see if that helps:
  http://wiki.debian.org/Iceweasel#UserAgentString

another:
  http://www.geticeweasel.org/useragent/

--Rob*

--
| "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane"               |