Re: OT: Hijack: EEE PC 10"

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 06:01:45PM +0000, Lancelot du Lac wrote:

> I'd recommend you follow the instructions from the now inactive debian
> eeepc project: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEeePC My netbook works

If you want a Debian-ish installation, I can recommend eeebuntu from
personal experience with the Eee PC 701. It has its share of warts
(relatively slow startup, no fan control without additional packages,
and some limitions on controlling CPU scaling) but it seems
fully-functional.

The 701 seemed like a bit of a toy with Xandros installed. With
eeebuntu, it's almost like a real computer. :)

--
"Oh, look: rocks!"
	-- Doctor Who, "Destiny of the Daleks"