Re: iptables - computer hangs

now I fully removed network manager:

apt-get remove --purge -y network-manager-gnome network-manager-openvpn-gnome network-manager-pptp-gnome network-manager-vpnc-gnome network-manager network-manager-openvpn network-manager-pptp network-manager-vpnc

because I read in forums, when I want to "use" the /etc/network/interfaces file, it's better to remove the network-manager

I tried putting a shutdown script to /etc/network/if-post-down.d/ but it doesn't help
It's just a Desktop machine, so it's isn't very important

I usually suspend my computer, that works very good, I get good uptimes :)
But if I wan to shut down the PC, I have to click shutdown + press Ctrl+Alt+backspace, OR
run /etc/init.d/networking stop before I click shutdown