Re: Problem with working of open ATI driver driver for X1100: impossible to switch from X to comsole.

In <[🔎] 49e7477f.07a5660a.2080.2672@mx.google.com>, Sthu Deus wrote:
>1. Where I can report the bug for the driver developers and not debian
>team - as the same I've seen in Fedora and kUbuntu?

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/

I don't have an account, but when you start filing the bug it will probably
ask you what module/component the bug is against.  It should be 'xf86-video-
ati' module, I think.  That's the "radeon" driver in Debian.  The "radeonhd"
driver is the 'xf86-video-radeonhd' module, but it doesn't look like the
X1100 as supported, here.