Re: Informations about LVM2

Hi,

After looking at the code, it turns out lvmsar and lvmsadc are just
stubs with no functionality that I can see.

so, still not implemented yet. :(

Uninstalling and re-installing will _not_ help.

My bad.

--
"that which does not kill us will give us six  more weeks of winter",
Nietzschean Groundhog Theory