new xorg working except for screen resolution

Hi,

Thanks for the help so far recovering from all the upgrades in sid.

Before the upgrades I had 1600x1200 resolution. Now 800x600 is the highest I can get. All of the possible choices are rejected because of hsync or vrefresh out of range.

This what lspci shows for my video:
VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation NV18 [GeForce4 MX - nForce GPU] (rev a3)

Right now I have all the xserver-xorg-video-xxx packages installed except for vesa.

TIA for any help,

Paul Scott