System Services

When I clicked on System>Administration>Services today a window with a
list of a lot of Linux distributions were listed with the following
message

"The platform you are running is not supported by this tool
If you know for sure that it works like one of the platforms listed
below, you can select that and continue. Note, however, that this might
damage the system configuration or downright cripple your computer."

I selected Debian Lenny 5.0 and everything seems to be okay.
I checked with a friend of mine and he had the same message.

Is this anything to be concerned about?
Does anyone know why this happened ?

Clive