xfce 4.6 in unstable

Hi all,

I recently set up my sytem to use apt-pinning, so my system is mainly testing
but I pull some things from unstable:

An update this morning brought down the new XFCE 4.6 packages (yay!), but it
looks like not everything got updated, and I'm wondering if I need to give it a
push or not.

The menu's 'about xfce' entry shows 4.6, and in Synaptic it shows that xfwm4 is
4.6, and that I seem to have all the components like libxfce4gui, libxfce4util,
and xfconf. However, I also still have the old MCS manager from 4.4 and the
panel and mixer applet are from 4.4. Even the meta package for xfce shows 4.4
still.

Do I just need to be patient until all is packaged?