Re: No X after upgrade from lenny to testing with radeon x700

On Tue, 2009-04-14 at 00:37 +0100, Mark McCorkell wrote:
> Switching to fglrx causes this device
> to appear, but the fglrx package in testing has a version difference
> between the driver and the kernel module meaning it's not an ideal
> solution.

Oops, ignore this bit. I hadn't noticed the correct module version was
available as a source package. Removed the pre-compiled ones and used
the source instead. My radeon driver problem still lingers on.

--
Mark McCorkell <markmccorkell@tiscali.co.uk>