PMP Exam Preparation Course (35 Contact Hours) on April 20th to 24th, 2009 at Kuala Lumpur

Dear Professionals,

I am pleased to inform you that our next PMP Certification Exam Preparation Course is scheduled to be held at Kuala Lumpur on April 20th to 24th, 2009.

The details are:

Course Title: Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) Training for PMP Certification (35 Professional Development Units).
Course Duration: Five Days
Course Dates: April 20th to 24th, 2009
Course Location: Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur

The detailed course announcement including the training outline, instructor profile and the registration terms can be seen at www.processworksgroup.com/PMP_KL_Penang_Jan_2009/PMP_IN_IN2_and_%20E_KL_April_2009.html

Companies and individuals interested in knowing our company's credentials in the PMP certification training programs may visit our PMP microsite at www.processworksgroup.com/pmp2/index.php. This microsite provides our track record, customer profiles, additional resources etc. Our company, Processworks is among the most active Registered Education Providers of the Project Management Institute, USA in the Asia Pacific Region.

We look forward to your registrations !

We welcome all enquiries and look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Vishal Manghani

Processworks Sdn. Bhd
Level 26, Menara IMC, No.8, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250, Kuala Lumpur
Phone: 603-2039 4712, Fax: 603– 2031 8359
www.processworksgroup.com

To remove your name from our mailing list, please reply mentioning "REMOVE" in the subject.