[OT] firefox and AJAX weirdness

Hi,

I noticed my iceweasel behaviors weirdly with some AJAX sites, e.g.,
https://www.shooter.cn/xml/list/sub/ . Sometime gmail has the same
problem as well.

I'm wondering if any one can browse the above url for me and see if you
can notice any strange behaviors.

The symptom at my part is,

- The web page can't be fully displayed, only very minimum bits and
pieces are displayed initially. After I wave my mouse around, more bits
and pieces starts to reveal under the mouse cursor.

- If I scroll the page up and down using the arrow keys, things that did
not shown will still not be revealed, but things did get shown will be
duplicated on the screen. Sometimes even the scroll bar would be
duplicated on the screen. See the ref.

- The pull-down menus and/or pop-up menus would not disappear when they
should. See the ref.

I'm using firefox/Iceweasel under Debian Lenny. The version is

 Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:1.9.0.6) Gecko/2009020407
Iceweasel/3.0.6 (Debian-3.0.6-1)

The symptom is the same if I run it under safe mode.

Moreover I've just freshly installed epiphany-gecko, ver 2.22.3-9, from
Debian Lenny, and the symptom is the same as well.

Ref: screenshot viewing the above url with freshly installed epiphany-
gecko
http://i42. tinypic. com/2uhtwl0.png

My Debian is AMD64 architecture:

$ uname -rm