Re: The tools through which a bunch of servers can be easily set up and maintained - wanted.

On 9 Apr 2009, at 15:33, Strong and Humble <strong.humble@gmail.com> wrote:

Good day.

Can You please tell me if there are the tools through which a bunch of
servers - meaning: postfix, vsftpd, squid, apache/nginx, may,
iptables, etc
- can be easily set up and then easily maintained (may through a web
interface)?

For now I do this manually, configuring its config. files, but as the
work volume increases it becomes necessary to make some kind of
automation.

It is interesting how professional companies do it.

Thank You for Your time.

You could try webmin or ebox.

Thanks
Harry