Re: spam/virus filter

On Wed Apr 08, 2009 at 20:40:52 +0200, michal krajcirovic wrote:

> It must be assumed that the role of "anti-spam gateway" to perform no
> one mailserver, but for several mailserver, it is therefore necessary to
> define something which he has subsequently served mails.

> Does not someone with some experience in such a solution, possibly a
> reference to some instructions on how to do it? I search via Google, but
> apparently found nothing wrong and asked me not wise :-(

  You could do worse than use the qpsmtpd proxy server to do the
 filtering.  Its simple to configure and has a number of useful
 plugins.

  Thats what I do; qpsmtpd processes the mail and tags it appropriately,
 then good mail is passed to Exim4 where the file
 /etc/exim4/hubbed_hosts is used to direct the mail to the final
 destination server.

  Here's a very simple introduction I put together:

  Here's the homepage of the qpsmtpd project:

    http://smtpd.develooper.com/

  In the sig is where you can pay me money to do it all for you ;)

Steve
--
Managed Anti-Spam Service
http://mail-scanning.com/