need suggestion to find which package need a bugreport

Hi,

when I login from GDM, my gnome panels are blinking then crash.
I can laugh a terminal by making a laugher on the desktop (so nautilus
is working). But epiphany-browser and iceweasel doesn't work for
instance.

My error messages :
~/.xsession-error :
gnome-panel: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libxml2.so.2: undefined symbol: gzopen64
terminal :
epiphany-browser: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libxml2.so.2: undefined symbol: gzopen64

and for iceweasel a segmentation fault

To obtain the problem :

1) install a fresh lenny amd64 with gnome
-> No problem for the local user

2) install packages to use this computer in a ldap/nfs environment and
   configuring them (pam modules also)
-> Local and ldap user doesn't work (the bug previously explained)

For the same installation with a i386 lenny, there is no problems.
(the same because I use preseed and puppet for the installation, so i
think it is not a misconfiguration)

Know, if I stop GDM and login my user with "startx" on a console, there
is no problems.

But, if I want to restart GDM, then I have a new problem :
/var/log/auth.log :
pam_nologin(gdm:auth): cannot determine username

My questions is :
How can I investigate more to find the package which is the source of my
bug ?
  libxml2, libpam-ldap, libnss-ldapd...

Thank in advance for your help,

Regards,