Disabling RSA host key check temporarily

After reinstalling the OS on my desktop, SSHing in gives me this error:

$ ssh -X user@x.x.x.x
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@    WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!     @
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)!
It is also possible that the RSA host key has just been changed.
The fingerprint for the RSA key sent by the remote host is
96:49:8f:d9:f4:a5:98:a8:52:f6:c0:d7:d1:58:aa:a0.
Add correct host key in /home/hardy1/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of
this message.
Offending key in /home/hardy1/.ssh/known_hosts:28
RSA host key for 192.168.0.100 has changed and you have requested
strict checking.
Host key verification failed.

Is there a way to override the check, and to have it accept the new
key? I went through the SSH manpage and there was no mention of an
override command.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il