olvwm misses windows key 'til restart

Hello,

I have PC104 keyboard with windows keys, configured to behave as meta keys.
Since upgrade to lenny, olvwm doesn't understand the windows key properly -
I can't switch viewports using windows-<cursor> or windows-F*. When olvwm
receives focus (which usually means meta key is not needed to switch),
pressing windows key causes olvwm not to switch, apparently olvwm notices
some keyswitch is used, but doesn't recognize it.

When I "restart olvwm" from olvwm's menu, windows key works as expected.

Windows key works properly when using kdm or xdm, but I'd like to avoid
using *dm.

Any idea what could be the problem?
Thank you

Boost your system's speed by 500% - DEL C:\WINDOWS\*.*