Re: rss and general linux discussion

On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 05:17:18PM +1000, Daniel Dalton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know of a general linux discussion mailing list with many

General? LUGs usually have mailing lists -- have a google.

> users as another source of info? Also, I'm quite busy, and would be

Too busy to google?

> interested in a few rss feads to add to snownews, which would update

For HOWTOs, -- tldp.org, but for Debian related stuff, google "debian
planet".

> with new howtos for debian and just linux in general, so if I find
> something cool, I can check it out. Is a such source available?

Yes, heaps! It all depends on what you call call cool.
There are also free online magazines -- The Linux gazzette comes to
mind.

You could also set up a "google alert"

--
Chris.