Specific question about debbugs

Hi!

I have trouble using xkbset to get "sticky" behaviour, so I had a look
at http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?package=xkbset.

Mhh, no bug that seems to resemble my problem.

Thus I asked google, which gave me this bugreport in Ubuntu:
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/debian/+bug/215496

Okay, so this bug is known. But, just a moment, there is a debbug
assigned. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=480021

So, it seems this bug was filed agains xserver-xorg-core.
This bug is really critical for xkbset: xkbset totally stops working.

I just wonder: Shouldn't there be a link on the xkbset debbug page
to this (xserver-xorg-core filed) bug?