Re: Flash Player Pkg?
On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 8:19 PM, Paul E Condon <email@example.com> wrote:
What is the package to install to get adobe flash player in Lenny? I
think I read that its name is 'flashplayer-nonfree', but I find
only flashplayer-nonfree-extrasound, which doesn't strike me as what
I want (wrong name, etc.)
to install adobe flash player, you can:
- Visit the site www.adobe.com, download the flash player and install it;
- Use the www.debian-multimedia.org mirror:
- Open the /etc/apt/sources.list
- Add "deb http://www.debian-multimedia.org lenny main"
- Execute "apt-get update"
- If you got problems with gpg, look this FAQ: http://www.debian-multimedia.org/faq.php#q1
- Execute "apt-get install flashplayer-mozilla"
Francisco Antônio da Silva Souza
Linux User #488128