Re: HELP!!! trying to recover crashed system

Allan Wind wrote:
On 2009-04-03T15:21:27, Miles Fidelman wrote:
Here it is, Friday, and my birthday to boot, with one fire on my desk already, when I discover that a critical server has crashed....

Happy birthday :-)
Thanks!
So.... any suggestions would be very much appreciated as to:

Did you replace or otherwise eliminate the failed hardware? It was not clear but that should be your first step, otherwise you are on shaking ground.
Yup - swapped all the drives from the bad chassis to a good chassis/motherboard.

--
Miles R. Fidelman, Director of Government Programs
Traverse Technologies 145 Tremont Street, 3rd Floor