Re: USB stick two devices into one

On Apr 2, 2009, at 2:28 PM, Rob Gom wrote:

Hi Debian Users,
I own an USB 2 GB stick. Unfortunately it is reported to system as two
separate devices:

Is it possible to convert stick to be single device? I don't need
second one... And two windows about new device connected can be a bit

Take a look at
for Windows or
for MacOS-X

for a program that will convert the stick to a single device by removing the "U3" programming from it (and, as a side-effect, wipe it clean -- So *backup* your data before you try it!)

Unfortunately, it requires Windows or MacOS-X, no Linux version that I can find. But it works. I've used it several times.