Re: firmware-linux

[...]
> Testing is pretty darn manageable, even for those of us who aren't
> compiling our own kernels. No offence meant, but you might want to
> recalibrate your ideas about the expertise required to run it.

I hear your opinion, however, from my experience with questions that have
been asked on lists (both just before and just after a stable release and
through several release cycles) I choose to not recalibrate my ideas. They
are in keeping with the Debian recommendations too. You may have the
expertise, many do not. But, I don't know you, so I make a general
recommendation. As I said, no offence meant.