Re: POP3 connector for exchange 2007
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: POP3 connector for exchange 2007
- From: Joe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 13:48:38 +0100
- Message-id: <HoJAl.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <clHmEfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <20090331081910.GD18916@fantomas.sk>
Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
A 'POP3 Connector', in the Windows world, is not a POP3 server but a
POP3 client, and Exchange on standard Windows Server doesn't have one.
The Small Business Server has one, but the 2003 version is extremely poor.
On 30.03.09 03:19, Phillipus Gunawan wrote:
I just been asking by manager to deploy a POP3 connector for winblow$2008
I guess it's "asked by manager" - the manager asked you for that...
with exchange 2007 The company been using winblow$2003 and moving to 08
with exchange 2007
exchange supports pop3, why do you need a connector? Btw, if possible, use
at least IMAP to connect to it (exchange supports IMAP too)