Re: install using LILO/GRUB: checksums

Hey guys, I really wanted to install Debian.... Facing the fact those files are made available without the sigs I would hesitate to call this installation method "supported". :-|
I have no CD burner.

Perhaps this is a bug?

Stanisław T. Findeisen wrote:

I've been trying to install Debian GNU/Linux using this: http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/ch05s01.html.en#boot-initrd method. I was able to locate:

in a mirror, but couldn't find signed checksums for those files. The only signed checksums I could find were those for ISO images.

Could anyone tell me please where the checksums for those files are, or maybe I should extract those files from one of the ISO image files?