Re: sound blaster problem -

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 2:40 PM, Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue,24.Mar.09, 14:01:53, Joey L wrote:

What model is this? As far as I know some recent models are not
supported in Linux, because Creative Labs doesn't provide any drivers
and doesn't cooperate with the community.

Regards,
Andrei
--

Thanks for the quick reply - I got the sound blaster that is a pci-express bus.
If this is not supported by linux..do you have another solution for me ???

Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio 7.1 Channels PCI Express Interface Sound Card - OEM