Which timezone does the cron use in Debian?

Dear my friends....

I've the scheduled task in cron to shutdown my debian server at 17:15.

But my debian box does shutdown at 14:00. Lookslike it uses another timezone. Because if I do this way:
debby:~# date
Sun Mar 22 07:36:47 CIT 2009
and the date and time is correct. They're the same as the bios (cmos) clock shows.

How can I see which timezone the crond in my Debian-Box uses? And how to set the cron should just uses the BIOS (CMOS) clock? I want the cron uses UTC not the GMT.

Please tell me.

Thank you very much in advance.

      Apa dia selingkuh? Temukan jawabannya di Yahoo! Answers. http://id.answers.yahoo.com