What's the easiest way to obtain a debian kernel which contains snd-cs46xx module?

Hi,

I've just done a fresh install of Lenny on my Thinkpad T21, which
(according to lshw) contains a "Cirrus Logic CS 4614/22/24/30
CrystalClear SoundFusion Audio Accelerator" (pci id 1013:6003).

/proc/asound/cards shows no soundcards, and I assume this is because
there is no snd-cs46xx.ko module in /lib/module.

Could anyone please give me any indication of the easiest way for me
to compile either just the module, or even an entire debianized kernel
which would include this module? Ideally, I'd like the final result to
work with the package management tools, so a .deb file would be great.

Jaime :-)