Re: Lenny won't install on an old Pentium that used to run Etch. Try 2

On Wed, 2009-03-11 at 16:22 -0600, Robert Hodgins wrote:
> ATA Force card so that the machine can recognize the "large"
> hard drive

The computer came with a 1.2 GB hard drive. The BIOS doesn't recognize
the larger 4 GB hard drive. So, I use a ATA Force card (Micro Firmware
ATA PRO FLASH BIOS 1.76AHM)

>  and boot from the CD reader using an SBM card

Not a card. Sorry. I meant a floppy.
I use a floppy with Smart Boot Manager v. 3.7.1 on it so that the
computer will boot from the CD.