Re: Why is Firefox calling gimp instead of xpdf?

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 09:35:54 +0000, Anthony Campbell (ac@acampbell.org.uk) wrote:

> On my laptop I have set Preferences to use xpdf to read pdf files, but
> for some reason it keeps calling gimp instead. Is there any way to make
> it do what I want?

If you are using KDE, then I would take a look at the file association
settings in the control centre. Presumably there is a Gnome equivalent.

For me, Firefox/Iceweasel obeys these settings; I have no entry at all
for pdf in my Iceweasel preferences.

--
Bob Cox.  Stoke Gifford, near Bristol, UK.
Please reply to the list only.  Do NOT send copies directly to me.