Re: Debian package configure options - repost

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 2:17 PM, TR wrote:
> I want to use the Debian squid3 package but need to know what configure
> options were used.
>
> I require the following:-
>
> ./configure --enable-auth=”basic” -enable-basic-auth-helpers="LDAP" --
> enable-ssl --enable-auth-on-accel
>
> If the package has not been configured with these options can I recompile
> it.

You could use the new Debian patch tracking service and view the
debian/rules part of the changes:

http://patch-tracking.debian.net/patch/debianonly/view/squid3/3.0.STABLE8-3

There, I see:
--enable-auth="basic,digest,ntlm"
--enable-basic-auth-helpers="LDAP,MSNT,NCSA,PAM,SASL,SMB,YP,getpwnam,multi-domain-NTLM"

But you can make better sense of it than me, I guess! :-)

HTH.

Kumar
--
Kumar