Re: Help! My debian sid cannot boot, "A manual fsck must be performed"

* Frank Lanitz <frank@frank.uvena.de> [2009-03-09 14:58:57 +0100]:

> But it's cool to see all the stuff comes in and help testing the packages.

We do.  When I have time to play, I love to see what can be done with my
favorite stuff.  My road lappy is running Lenny - and is quite happy
with it.  I'll keep it there, for now.  Misery is a borked wifi
connection in a strange hotel.  With business pending.

At home, now, the monster box with all the new hardware is running
pure-dee Sid, and code is playing catch-up at the moment - it's fun.

--
Cheers,
Dave