mkfs.vfat missing

Hi all,

When I tried to make a FAT file system on a USB storage it turned out that mkfs.vfat is not on my system.  I also tried to use GParted but it did not have support for FAT file system either.  How can I restore the file system support?  I do not remember clearly if I have used my new installation of Lenny to make a FAT file system or not.  I think I did.  So I am wondering how did it evaporate from my system if it was present.

Thanks.

Nima