--
Glenn English
ghe@slsware.com

On Mar 6, 2009, at 6:01 PM, Paul E Condon <pecondon@mesanetworks.net> wrote:

On 2009-03-07_00:39:18, Terence wrote:
Date: Fri Mar ?6 11:06:29 2009
From: Joe McDonagh
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

Hey Steve, I love that just by typing up here above e-mails I can
make smug users like you go postal. I feel powerful.

If being the sort of irritating sad little tit you apparently are
makes you feel powerful, go for it.

As Wendall said "Top-posting inconveniences almost everyone"  but you
obviously have nothing else in your life to offer the same sort of
high.

There is a big world out there beyond the confines of the Debian
lists.  There is a lot of top posting out there. It must be easy for
twits to come to believe that top posting is always, and everywhere,
OK. And that people who object are fair game for intimidation. and
ridicule, but --- here on Debian lists is a special place. Here is a
place for people who are above the common herd. And. no, this is not
sarcasm.

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@mesanetworks.net