Re: Which C++ Library am I Looking For?

On Mar 4, 2009, at 7:17 AM, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:

Hal Vaughan wrote:
I have a program that compiled fine on Etch, but when I compile it on Lenny, it's looking for a function called transform. I've tried comparing library lists of the libs installed on the Etch system and the Lenny one, but it's a long list. As best I can tell, transform is in a standard C++ library and it looks like those are installed on the Lenny system. I've tried Google, but with the keywords of C++, library, and transform, it's hard to narrow it down and find just what package I'm looking for. Any help on this would be a big help. Any C++ coders out there who can suggest what library/package I need to install?

You need:

 #include <algorithm>

to use this function.

Thanks!

That makes that line work, now it's choking on other functions (in this case memtest). I'll just take it one function at a time and figure out what I need to include for each one. Now that I know what the issue is, I can deal with it.

What's changed between Etch and Lenny to make this difference?

Hal