Re: Midnight commander

On Sun, Mar 01, 2009 at 20:09:15 -0500, Frank McCormick (fmccormick@videotron.ca) wrote:

> What's the best terminal for running Midnight Commander...it seems all
> the ones I try ( rxvt, aterm) can't handle the acsii drawing characters
> so the display is wierd.

Midnight Commander works perfectly here using konsole, the gnome
terminal and xterm.  This is with testing and kde.  mc also works fine
in a console session.

However, I have just installed aterm and can see your problem, so it is

Bob Cox.  Stoke Gifford, near Bristol, UK.
Please reply to the list only.  Do NOT send copies directly to me.