Re: Midnight commander

On Sun, Mar 01, 2009 at 20:09:15 -0500, Frank McCormick (fmccormick@videotron.ca) wrote:

> What's the best terminal for running Midnight Commander...it seems all
> the ones I try ( rxvt, aterm) can't handle the acsii drawing characters
> so the display is wierd.

Midnight Commander works perfectly here using konsole, the gnome
terminal and xterm.  This is with testing and kde.  mc also works fine
in a console session.

However, I have just installed aterm and can see your problem, so it is
reproducible.

--
Bob Cox.  Stoke Gifford, near Bristol, UK.
Please reply to the list only.  Do NOT send copies directly to me.