Package Installation Problem

Hi,
I'm using Debian 5.0 and I recently changed my repositories to :

        # Security
        deb http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main contrib
        non-free
        deb-src http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main contrib
        non-free

        #Repositories
        deb http://ftp.pl.debian.org/debian/ unstable main contrib
        non-free
        deb-src http://ftp.pl.debian.org/debian/ unstable main contrib
        non-free

and said :
	# apt-get update
	# apt-get dist-upgrade
	# apt-get autoremove
Many of the packages were updated to the latest versions, but many
packages were removed because of "autoremove".
When I tried to install nautilus and rhythmbox I got these messages :

        # apt-get install nautilus
        Reading package lists... Done
        Building dependency tree
        Reading state information... Done
        Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you
        have
        requested an impossible situation or if you are using the
        unstable
        distribution that some required packages have not yet been
        created
        or been moved out of Incoming.

          nautilus: Depends: libeel2-2.20 but it is not going to be
        installed
                    Depends: libgnome-desktop-2 (>= 2.22.0) but it is
        not going to be installed
                    Depends: libgnome2-0 (>= 2.17.3) but it is not going
        to be installed
                    Depends: libgnomeui-0 (>= 2.17.1) but it is not
        going to be installed
                    Depends: libgnomevfs2-0 (>= 1:2.17.90) but it is not
        going to be installed
                    Depends: shared-mime-info but it is not going to be
        installed
                    Depends: gnome-control-center (>= 2.6) but it is not
        going to be installed
                    Recommends: nautilus-cd-burner (>= 2.6) but it is
        not going to be installed
                    Recommends: libgnomevfs2-extra but it is not going
        to be installed
        E: Broken packages

         # apt-get install rhythmbox
        Reading package lists... Done
        Building dependency tree
        Reading state information... Done
        Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you
        have
        requested an impossible situation or if you are using the
        unstable
        distribution that some required packages have not yet been
        created
        or been moved out of Incoming.

          rhythmbox: Depends: libmtp7 but it is not installable
        E: Broken packages
Please help me regarding this problem.

Regards,
cnu