Re: Duvida

It looks like the problem happens after the system installation.

Cristiano,

Cole aqui o erro que vc encontrou, assim fica mais fácil ajudá-lo, ok ?

On Sat, 2009-02-28 at 14:23 +0100, Sjors Gielen wrote:
Cristiano Lima schreef:
> Quando estou instalando o debian 5.0 e entro na parte em que tenho que
> particionar o HD faço todos os procedimentos para instalação dai mando
> Finalizar e gravar no HD ele começa a faze-lo e logo depois aparece uma
> mensagem que no # 1 falhou. Daí volta tudo de novo e dá o mesmo erro e
> já troquei de HD.
> Obrigado!

This is an english list.

Google Translator says:

   When I'm installing the debian 5.0 and come in so I have to partition
   the HD to do all the installation finish and then send the record HD
   it starts to do it and then see a message in that # 1 failed. It
   returns everything back and get the same error and I swapped the HD.
   Thank you!

Could you be a little more verbose? What errors do you get?

Sjors