Re: Leadtek Winfast TV2000 XP Global - No Sound

Marko Randjelovic wrote:
> I hope someone can help me with this card because I really spent lots of time
> and have no more ideas.

It looks like no one managed to make this card work, so I switched to Expert version and it works OK, no firmware needed. Just I have problems with application software because mythtv backend often crashes and I have to restart it, xawtv is not working, xdtv always connects to some site and it lasts around 30s and I didn't manage to enlarge its display window. KDETV just says no devices detected. mplayer just displays white noise and no sound and don't look it reacts to channel number. I tried to build from snapshot from mplayer site but all the same.

So, looks like TV watch/record support is not to good implemented in this release of Debian - 5.0 - Lenny.

Any help is welcome, anyway :) .