Re: I'm rather embarrassed to even be asking this...

Justin The Cynical wrote:
Long time lurker with a fresh install of Lenny x64

I recently picked up a SuperMicro X7SBE board and populated it with ECC RAM.

Among my random wanderings, I realized that I didn't recall seeing anything in the BIOS or manual on if the ECC functionality is even turned on. I've googled around and I can't seem to find anything that would let me make sure.

I feel like I should know the answer to this already, but damned if I can find it. Anyone have any pointers?

From here: www.supermicro.com/products/motherboard/Xeon3000/3210/X7SBE.cfm it takes both ECC and NON-ECC
--
Jimmy Johnson

Bakersfield, CA. U.S.A.