Re: Virtual box - guest with transparent background

No I haven't, but it's fixed for now. But I still trying to figure out what happened and I'll post here.

Bypass ??  I just removed some recent packages, probably the one caused this issue was cairo-dock, I loved this tools, this is simply amazing but I don't know why it affected my virtual machines graphics.

I'll install it again to figure out where specifically happened the issue.

Thanks.

On Thu, 2009-02-26 at 20:34 -0500, Daryl Styrk wrote:
Rodrigo Hashimoto wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Anyone ?  Any other idea ?

Have you went and installed the guest add-on's? Even for my Linux
hosting Linux, the add-on's were needed to display the VM's correctly.