Re: 515159@bugs.debian.org

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 17:16:20 -0800, Ink Bottle (ink.bottle@yahoo.com) wrote:

> I quite don't understand how this bug had been treated,
> or not treated.

It looks like your bug report
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=515159 was forwarded by
one of the package maintainers to
http://www.twotoasts.de/bugs/index.php?do=details&task_id=267 where it
was closed because it was considered "invalid".  There's a footnote
saying that the problem was "obviously" a crash in Adobe Flash and to
report the problem to bugs.webkit.org.

So to answer your question, the midori maintainer appears to have passed
your bug report upstream where it was considered not to be a midori
problem after all.

> regards
> -- Ink Bottle

Unusual name ;-)

--
Bob Cox.  Stoke Gifford, near Bristol, UK.
Please reply to the list only.  Do NOT send copies directly to me.