Re: How to protect an encrypted file system for off-line attack?

Ron Johnson escribió:
> On 02/23/2009 01:28 AM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
>> 2009/2/21 Javier <javuchi@gmail.com>:
>>> I'm actually using encfs to protect my sensitive data,
>>
>> Eh...
>>
>>       http://xkcd.com/538/
>
> That's known as Rubber Hose Decryption.

Oh yes, but if he had the chance to scape, at least the files continue
to be untouchable.... and saving the data, could save other people
involved, too.
Note that they would kill or torture him anyway. Even they would kill
him faster if there were no encryption...