Re: Re: Lenny kernel (2.6.26) hangs

2009/2/22 Dennis Busboom <dcbnebr@yahoo.com>:
>> Could you try running memtest86+ on it and see if its a memory issue.
>
> I fired up memtest before leaving last night.  It ran 10 hours, 12 passes
> with no errors.  Only thing I can think of now is to grab some source and
> and roll my own where I can cherry-pick and make some SWAG's (Silly Wild A$$ed Guesses)
> as to what it'll take to make 2.6.26 go. :)
>
> D. C. Busboom

Before you go and do that, It might be worth mentioning something on
the debian-kernel mailing list. The kernel developers may have some
ideas why the 686 kernel fails for you.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-kernel/

If they find a solution for you please do report back here with your
findings. I'd be interested in knowing what's going on.

Adrian

--
24x7x365 != 24x7x52 Stupid or bad maths?
apartment it is.