Re: X issue? No mouse cursor in between sessions (sometimes).

On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 10:28 PM, i wrote:

this: http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2009/01/msg00139.html

which got no response. I couldn't even register in the X.org's mailing
list 'cos it kept giving me "mailman error"s. After pestering debian's
irc channel on freenode, CutMeOwnThroat pointed me to this thread:

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-linux&m=116983714009897&w=2

...which solved the issue. At least so far i haven't lost the mouse
and it's been 7 days running. Anyone having the same problem (mouse
cursor disappearing) can use this. Short answer, add
Option		"HWCursor"	"off"
to the Device section of your xorg.conf

HTH the next guy

Nuno Magalhães