Re: sony ericsson w550i for internet connection

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 11:11:29AM +0530, jagdev singh wrote:

> i am using sony ericsson w550i mobile . i want to use it for internet on debian
> 4.03r . please tell me the method for doing it.

I recently found this howto:
http://p97.blogspot.com/2009/01/linux-bluetooth-gprs-and-internet.html

and had success with my Sony Ericsson P1i.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a
      shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the
      trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
      Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up
      together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in
      the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."
                          I Thessalonians 4:16,17