lenny netinst on laptop help

hello everyone, i am trying to install debian 5.0 lenny i386 via netinst on to a gateway p7811fx laptop using the graphical installer, but cannot figure out where to find the proper driver for the network card (i have tried all of the ones listed in the graphical installer, they don't work). This is about how much info i can find in searching for what type of nic is in the laptop: "802.11n wireless lan, integrated 10/100/1000 ethernet adapter, modem" what i do know is that it uses marvell drivers, orat least that is what is posted in the drivers/supports section for networking on the gateway site. i do not need a driver that supports wireless, but it would be nice to have one driver that would support the wireless networking capability of the card as well as regular cat5 lan (which is what i primarily use). if anyone knows where to locate the proper driver, or at least point me in the right direction i could then download it on my thumb drive and load it in the installer.

thanks in advance, chris