Re: IPMI problem compiling linux 2.6.28.5 in Debian Way

On Tuesday 17 February 2009 12:31:45 Adrian Chapela wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am compiling Linux Kernel 2.6.28.5.

Where did you get the sources ? I first thought it could be the lack of blob
firmware but as it is a problem of compilation and not linkage it must be
something else. Perhaps two modules are in conflicts and kernel dev haven't
seen it but it seems very unlikely to be true.

> The sources are a new clean
> sources.

Where the directory clean when you decompressed the sources ?

> I downloaded and then I cofigured the kernel.

[SNIP]

Regards,

Thomas Preud'homme