Re: Upgrade Debian testing to stable at Sunday

On 02/12/2009 09:09 AM, Jason Voorhees wrote:
Hi people:

I got a business with one of my customers to install him a
Firewall+Proxy+VPN running Debian this Saturdary 14th. I was thinking
about installing Debian Etch because I din't know that Lenny was so
close to come.
Now I think I would like to install Debian Lenny but maybe at the time
I will do the installation (at 14:00 GMT) maybe Debian isn't released
yet or I won't have enough time to download the ISO image.

If I install Debian Testing at Saturday and then I upgrade to Stable
at Sunday... will I get any kind of problem? would you suggest to
install debian testing and then upgrade to stable some hours (or days)
ago?

Instead of putting "testing" or "stable" in your sources.list, just put "lenny".

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

Supporting World Peace Through Nuclear Pacification