Re: [OT] Friday the 13th

On 02/11/2009 03:27 PM, Hal Vaughan wrote:
On Wednesday 11 February 2009, Ron Johnson wrote:
On 02/11/2009 10:24 AM, Hal Vaughan wrote:
about Smurfs never made it out of the local region.
If, of course, what I read is accurate...
Where'd you read it?
Some science-related web site.

Ron, we've told you MANY times not to believe everything you read on Slashdot.

No, actually, you haven't.

Anyway, /. doesn't make up it's own stories, and most of it's science-related stories are from seemingly well-respected sites.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

Supporting World Peace Through Nuclear Pacification